Sale of Admission form into Jss1 usually starts in November (the year preceding the admission year) examination date is around February /March.
To register your Child/Ward in Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School, you are required to:
- Obtain an Entrance Examination form for ₦5,000 from the following point of sale
- School Bookshop.
- Maryland Convent Private School, Maryland
- Leo’s Private School, Ikeja
- Catholic Church of the Presentation, GRA, Ikeja.
- And from the School Website using the Admission link.
- Fill the sections in the form appropriately and affix a passport photograph each on the required portions of the form.
- Ensure that the “RECOMMENDATION BY HEAD TEACHER” section is duly signed and stamped by the Head Teacher.
- Return the form to the School or Collection Centre on/ before the last week of examination date.
- Examination venues for Candidates who have chosen Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School as the School of choice will sit for their Entrance Examination in the School.
- Candidates must report at the venue of the Examination date before 7:30am. Punctuality is important.